mainstages has developed a progressive and innovative theatrical curriculum for camps that is inspired by the works of Stanislavski, Viola Spolin, Anna Deveare Smith, and Augusto Boal, to name a few. We are looking for truly special and creative individuals who are interested in gaining theatrical experience in a grassroots environment for theatrical education. We offer a unique professional experience for our teaching artists and theater directors by investing in them as both educators and learners.
Our commitment to you:
- To support your successes and direct you through challenges.
- To provide a network of professionals that will help you make contacts and partner collaboratively.
- To provide an infrastructure for your success while recognizing you as a creative individual.
- To offer freedom in structuring and implementing lessons and/or visions for your production.
- To prepare you for working in your camp/school environment.
- To offer growth within mainstages. Your experience doesn't have to end when the summer does. We hope you will continue to learn, teach and collaborate with us throughout the year!
Click here to see how you make the DIFFERENCE!
Click here to see the perks of working with mainstages.
Sound like the right job for you? Check out the Role and Responsibilities.